High Pressure HPLC Fittings
SIELC Advanced Fitting Design
SIELC offers a new design of fittings for HPLC.
It combines reduced costs, with attractive appearance and premium performance.
Fittings characteristics include:
- Price savings, with expensive PEEK significantly replaced by much less expensive aluminum.
- Strong anodized aluminum thread allows many more use-cycles than a one-piece PEEK design.
- Finger-tight installation. PEEK tip installs permanently and cannot be lost during installation.
- Pressure rating up to 5,000 psi (350 bar), suitable for ultra-fast chromatography applications.
- One-size-fits-most applications, including columns, valves, and instrument ports.
- Several color options, including red, black, blue, gold, and gray.
- Break-resistant — when a normal column is accidentally dropped with the fitting in, the PEEK fitting usually breaks, leaving hard-to-remove pieces inside the column.
- Aluminum can bend — but it won't break, and thus it can be simply replaced with another fitting, saving the expensive column.
- Improves heat transfer with the incoming capillary, when a column heater is used.
- Patent-pending design.