High Pressure HPLC Fittings
SIELC Advanced Fitting Design. Smart-Fitting™ System.
When pressure approaches 5000 psi (350 bar), capillary lines have the tendency to pop-up when tightened by regular HPLC fittings. The advances, during the past few years, of ultra-high-pressure liquid chromatography makes reliable connections a challenging task, if used with finger-tight fitting design. SIELC addresses this situation with a new breakthrough design of
Ultra High Pressure Fittings
- Strong stainless steel thread allows many more use-cycles than a one-piece PEEK design.
- Finger-tight installation. PEEK tip installs permanently and cannot be lost.
- Pressure rating up to 14,000 psi (1000 bar).
- One-size-fits-most applications, including columns, valves, and instrument ports.
- Break-resistant — when a normal column is accidentally dropped with the fitting in, the PEEK fitting usually breaks, leaving hard-to-remove pieces inside the column. Metal fitting can bend — but it won't break, and thus it can be simply replaced with another fitting, saving the expensive column.
- Improves heat transfer with the incoming capillary, when a column heater is used.
- PEEK and metal-capillary compatible.
- Special capillary tube gripping mechanism allows strong holding effect of the tube, even with very gentle tightening force.
- Patent-pending design.
Fitting for quick release applications such as column to instrument connections.
|Part # SFS.1032.01 (for single quantity order)||Part # SFS.1032.10 (for 10 in a pack order)|
Fitting for semi-permanent applications such as valve to instrument connections or pump to autosampler connections.
|Part # HPF.1032.01 (for single quantity order)
||Part # HPF.1032.10 (for 10 in a pack order)
|How it works?|